Due to the present state of the world, I understand if choosing to receive massage isn’t in the forefront of your mind presently. Despite that, I am ready to see clients again, and look forward to it! If you choose not to receive massage at this point due to concerns with the current affairs surrounding COVID-19, you’re not alone. I will continue to look forward to seeing you again when you feel safe to do so.
Want to support me regardless?
Be sure to check out my online shop! I make aromatherapy candles and bath bombs which you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home–no human contact necessary! I even sometimes offer contactless curbside pickup (feel free to inquire with me via FB or IG about this if you’d like should no date be presently set for one in general), making it easier than ever to get these items into your hands. Thank you so much for your continued support during these unprecedented times! ♥
At Goddess Hands Massage, you have the choice between Shiatsu and Swedish massage. Each is unique in their own way while still giving all the great benefits that massage has to offer! The service you select can be customized to suit your needs, and if you’re not sure what you need then speaking with the massage therapist, Samantha, will help you to determine that. No matter what, the session will be unique to YOU, so book an appointment today!
No Current Specials
Everyday specials include:
• 10% off for active military and veterans with ID
• 10% off for first responders with ID
• 10% off for BSBPA members with ID
You may only use one special at a time though, please and thank you.
Benefits of Massage
There are a number of reasons why massage is wonderful, and new research is determining more everyday. Aside from helping to relax away the worries and stress of life; massage can be used to help with pain management due to accidents, injuries, or chronic conditions; and it has been shown to help lower your blood pressure and reduce the occurrence of headaches. There are many more reasons for massage, these are but just a few!
Current clients who refer a new client to me can earn credits towards a future massage. Credit is given after the referral receives their massage. Event massage is excluded, and credits cannot be transferred. They have no cash value and cannot be used to purchase products or gift certificates. Credits expire after a year, and are given only for the first massage/service a referral receives. More information here.
You can earn:
- $1 for a referral who books a 30min
- $2 for a referral who books a 60min
- $3 for a referral who books a 90min
- $1 for a referral who includes cupping (additional to the above)
- $5 for a referral who receives a labor & delivery service
I am so excited, and so happy to announce my new online shop that I have filled with my also new aromatherapy candles! Originally I wasn't planning on opening the shop before I started selling these candles in my office, but the way the world is today with COVID-19 I had to go with the flow and change up my plans. It doesn't change the fact that I have beautiful aromatherapy candles to offer to my clients (and beyond) that will help bring wonderful things into your home (aside from just good...
COVID-19 is understandably a concern, but please know that I am doing everything within my power to keep my practice clean for your visit. I've outlined items below in bullet points for your convenience. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times of uncertainty.
- As always, I sanitize the table after every appointment with the same cleaner they use in hospitals.
- To up my sanitation, I also clean commonly touched surfaces, my cell phone (for credit card payments), and doorknobs after each client visit.
- As always and per NYS law, each client gets a fresh set of sheets.
- As always and per NYS law, I wash my hands before and after every massage that I give.
- If it makes you feel more comfortable, I can wear gloves (non-latex) while giving the massage (and I will avoid any massage technique that uses my forearms or elbows)
- As always I allow ample room between appointments so that they never overlap, no one has to wait in the hallway, and no two clients will cross paths. Unless you bring someone along, it's only ever you and I in my space together.
- As always, if you are exhibiting signs of illness please contact me to reschedule your massage. Receiving a massage while ill only makes you feel worse, not better. Likewise I will contact you to reschedule if I should be unwell.
- Apologies, but I am medically unable to wear a traditional mask due to claustrophobia, but I have found a work-around. I understand if the lack of a traditional mask makes you uncomfortable and you choose not to receive a massage because of it.